Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2,000 words. One day.

Just got done with a 2,000 word paper. Enough said? It is on the immigration policy for my American Government class, and I must say it is the most boring paper I have ever written in my life. I wouldn't even want to read it. I am glad that's done and over with... although it was only the rough draft.
        To make light of it all, I am feeling good about this week and am excited to hangout with my best friend Megan, cause she is back in California for spring break! Thursday night she is going to spend the night and then friday we are going to do some shopping in Pasadena! I I have about a month and a half until my spring break and it cannot come faster! I plan on making a trip to SB with a few friends then spending the end of the week at our beach house in La Jolla! It'll be a great tease for summer, but then again it's only TWO months until summer! I can't wait!


      


No comments:

Post a Comment